Anything related to startups in wind energy.
- anything about building, creating, and running a startup;
- and also from a customer’s perspective, e.g., working with startups;
- or from an investor’s perspective, e.g., financing startups;
- or information about government programs.
It doesn’t have to be purely about wind energy. If you are doing something in another field but think you have something that could be relevant for wind energy, please go ahead and post.
- This is a multinational forum, so please use English where possible. Posts in other languages are welcome too if information is only available in another language, or you want to find collaborators or team members who work in a different language. Where possible please also provide a translation.
- Please stick to the topic when responding to posts created by others.
- When creating your own post in the form of a topic, please choose the appropriate forum and give it a clear and concise title.
- Before creating a new topic, or asking a new question, consider using the Search function to see whether it has already been addressed. If it has, post your new topic only if the previous thread has already been closed. Note that if you believe that your topic is related to an existing one but with significant differences, feel free to create the new topic (but make sure to address the difference).
Protecting your intellectual property
This forum is public. You should therefore take appropriate steps to protect your intellectual property and consider carefully what you chose to reveal here about it.
Code of conduct
The Induction Zone is a place for people to exchange news, views, ideas, and experience and appear authentically (i.e., speak in a way that is aligned with their own beliefs and experience and not need to present a facade). We encourage all users of our infrastructure to respect this and support each other.
This does not mean that differences of opinion, or debate, are not allowed. Instead, we encourage respectful, constructive discussion and recognition that others’ opinions are also valid.
Demeaning or derogatory language, harrasment, hate speech, or discrimination will not be tolerated.
Diversity, equality, and inclusion (DEI)
To the extent allowed by law, we strive to include anyone and everyone in the Induction Zone regardless of gender, sexual preference, age, national origin, educational background, or other differentiating characteristic.
All users of the Induction Zone infrastructure are requested to follow the same principles of respecting, supporting, and encouraging diversity, equality, and inclusion when using the Induction Zone infrastructure.
Reporting activities that go against the code of conduct
We encourage anyone who feels that they have experienced behaviour that goes against this code of conduct during an Induction Zone event, or during their use of Induction Zone infrastructure, or during any other activity related to the Induction Zone, to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of what happened.
How we will deal with activities that go against the code of conduct
If we observe activities that go against this code of conduct, or have such reported to us, we will take steps to stop them. These steps may include, but is not limited to:
- verbal or written warnings
- temporary or permanent removal of access to the forum
- referral to applicable law enforcement.
If you feel that we have gone against this code of conduct
Please contact us immediately explaining what has occurred, and we will take steps to prevent this from happening again. This does not affect your rights to a legal process.
Rights of Moderators
The administrators of this forum have identified a small number of people who can act as moderators. Moderators help ensure that the forums stay on-topic and that the content is appropriate and follows these guidelines. Moderators can:
- close topics or forums;
- edit topics or replies;
- move topics or replies to the appropriate topic/forum, if necessary; and
- delete topics or replies.
If you feel that moderation was inappropriate, please contact email@example.com with a detailed description of what happened.
Consequences of Breaking the Posting Guidelines or Code of Conduct
Breaking the Posting Guidelines or Code of Conduct will have the following consequences:
- We may contact you to request you change a post or otherwise change your behaviour;
- We may suspend your access temporarily;
- We may revoke your access permanently;
Powered by You
This site is operated by your friendly local staff and you, the community. If you have any further questions about how things should work here, open a new topic in the site feedback category and let’s discuss! If there’s a critical or urgent issue that can’t be handled by a meta topic or flag, contact us via the staff page.
Terms of Service
Yes, legalese is boring, but we must protect ourselves – and by extension, you and your data – against unfriendly folks. We have a Terms of Service describing your (and our) behavior and rights related to content, privacy, and laws. To use this service, you must agree to abide by our TOS.